The Preschool at St. Andrew is a community outreach of St. Andrew United Methodist Church.
- The preschool is a ministry of the church designed to assist families with education, parenting, and faith development.
- We have chapel for 30 minutes each week. The children sing and have a short Bible story. We promote simple faith lessons with the underlying theme that ‘God loves us and expects us to do good things.’ We avoid any complicated theology.
- We practice prayer hands before snacks and lunch. Classroom projects may include fun activities that promote values and faith lessons.
- We welcome families of all faiths and cultures who are comfortable with our approach.
- We conduct a consignment sale yearly in conjunction with the church Children’s Ministries that benefit community, church and preschool families. Preschool parents are encouraged to participate as sellers, shoppers, and as helpers during the sales.
- About 1/3 of our students and teachers are members of St. Andrew. Information about the programs at St. Andrew such as VBS, Exercise Classes, Women’s Circle meetings and special events are shared with all our Preschool Families.